#EAT Officer Meeting: (12/5 4:15pm – ECS 304)
* Bob Ward [ ]
* Steven Le [ ]
* Michael Vartan [ ]
* Sam Jacobs [ ]
* Josh Owens [ ]
* Stephanie Gomez [ ]
* Ian G. [ ]
* Ivan H. [ ]
## EAT Members
* Dominick Sermeno [ ]
##Approval of Agenda
##Approval of Minutes
* Bob Ward:
* Steven Le: I will be working 18th (Wednesday)-22nd (Sunday) but will be on campus during the week to clean up the room. I would like to ask the board if we wanted to meet weekly over the holidays?
1. We have 3 students interested in E-Week Committee and would like more details on it.
Jonathan Michaelson Jonathan_Michaelson@yahoo.com
Joe McCully email@example.com
Angelina Roman firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We also have 11 volunteers to help clean and plan over the break. Dominick, Dennis Gordon, Adam Morris, Ben Lee, Brian Luu, Joe McCully, Mary Kate, Angelina Roman, Stephanie Gomez (Treasurer), Christian Pinheiro, Tam Nguyen.
3. x30 8051 Boards will be in before 1/29/2014.
Things I’m Doing Over Break
1. Setting up the printers (the Samsung and Dell printers.. I noticed we still have brand new ink). Finding a spot for them is going to be the biggest issue.
2. Set up a calendar timeline for EAT for Spring for projects, and plan out the semester. (This will include guest speakers, events, workshops, tutoring) Vartan will be working on campus over the break so I’ll be seeing him often to discuss matters.
3. I will discuss with AESB President Linh Nguyen to get an idea regarding the banquet for end of the year and feedback.
* Michael Vartan:
* Sam Jacobs:
* Josh Owens:
* Stephanie Gomez:
* Ian G. :
* Ivan H.:
* External Vice President:
* Internal Vice President:
* Project Coordinator:
* AESB Representative:
##Old Business (11/21)
1. Review the old businesses to clear them all. Put into consideration for next semester.
Steven: I will send Dom old business by tomorrow.
Vartan: Go to Trello.com to sign up. Contact Vartan.
2. Officer attendance? Consequences? Concerns?
Dom: Give Sam control of coordinator of Bob’s event. MOTION PASSES
3. Times for next semester for GBM, Officer Meetings?
Options: Monday @ 3:00pm.
4. Subcommittee Reports:
Raspberry Pi subcommittee: Dean, Jonathan Michaelson, Ben, Farrell.
Vartan: No plans to meet this semester. Report back on schedule for
Intelligence stage Subcommittee: Vartan: Gerald hasn’t met either. He’s been
Finance Subcommittee: Angelina, Aimee, Dean (Haven’t met), (Vartan). Steph: Need to talk to Dean. Look at Daniel’s report and having a system. Follow up by Tuesday.
Ivan: Suggest tablets for EAT. (Steven: I will talk to Bob)
5. @Stephanie: What can we do to update our finances and reports? *Answered
6. I already e-mailed Benjamin Lee (webmaster) on uploading the C&B, and Project
Proposal document to the website. We will be working together to update the forums,
scholarships, officer info. You will have an online report next Tuesday.
7. How did the pictures turn out from the meeting weeks back?
8. What would we like to talk about week before Turkey Day? Bob’s social on the 19th?
Dom: Slideshows on what we’ve done this semester/not done.
10. @Bob: I would like to contact John Allen to do boards again next semester. This time
EARLIER. Quantity? Board vote?
11. @Vartan: We need to look into inventory to see what we will be purchasing next
Proposal: $100 to Bob for Carne Asada “fiesta” themed for 19th.
Other Options: Burgers, Hot Dogs, Chips supplied by board… potluck from EAT members?
Should we assign a head to it? Perhaps Jonathan Michaelson and work with him to set up a timeline, meeting dates over the break, even availability and get this going?
Discussion regarding getting components for next semester
John Yu? Another distributor? (ie: JK has $7 resistor packs 400 ct.) Research?
E-mails of Component Packs (extension to above)
Bob Ward <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Lily.Gossage@csulb.edu,
@Vartan: Can you check upstairs and get our room reserved for Monday Spring semester?
@Sam: Work with Bob and work to appoint slots for guest speakers for next semester.
@Stephanie: How we doing on reports?
@Josh: Meetings next semester @ 3. What are our options?
@Ivan: Process for preparation for E-Week?
@Ian: Great job this semester.
Good luck on your finals!
##Adjournment @ X:XX PM